Late at night I scroll up his previous wechat moment . Yeah I 'm a wechat user.
And I found a post that makes me feel like a loser forever.
Seumur hidup tak pernah rasa macam mana jadi "loser" but now I know. Dimana kau tahu kau loser tapi kau still nak jadi part of his life. Tak bagi impak yang banyak sikit pun jadilah. Serupa macam pengemis.
I know setiap manusia kat muka bumi ni pasti ada seseorang yang terkesan dalam hidup dia.
The one he loves so much that I can't beat her. His heart belongs to someone else, and I know that. Silly me right?
His heart belongs to her. She is someone who I've never seen in person, who I've never connected with. Maybe her skin feels and looks like a porcelain.
She is the person who feels his lips on her forehead, lanky arms that wrap around her and his very sweet goodnight wish. She looks like someone who deserves him. Too bad, because I'm such a loser; instead of him I'm the one who asked him if I can hold his hand. He never refuse but there is no respond just a cold hand that I try to reach out to get through his heart but I never could.
Dan part paling kelakar? I know I never did. I loves him in the purest, most honest way I could but still I can't beat her. His most supreme love.
Again, I'm a loser.